Saturday, January 23, 2016

Progress on several fronts!

So here we are, January 23rd. I clearly have already fallen down on my 'once per week' check in, but life is a little insane right now.

My sister moved back to Vacaville after living in the Dublin/Tracy area for the last 3 years. Since we moved in we have been taking full advantage of the opportunity to clean out and prepare my grandparents house for sale. Let me tell you- THAT is a task. But we are slowly plugging away at it!
We sold their huge plasma tv today and upgraded them to a newer technology (read, better on energy) tv. They will be doing some rearranging and some upgrading of paint, flooring and kitchen appliances- our goal is March 15th on the market! Our house hasn't seen too much progress because we have been focusing on the grandparents. But our deadline is a bit further, so we're good.

We had our anatomy scan and, unfortunately, they did see a few things that they want to keep an eye on. Normally, they wouldn't even think twice, but due to my history and the fact that I am 'high risk' during this pregnancy, they are watching it. But, on a side note, she is totally healthy and the few things they saw won't affect her, just have to watch; one is a placental cyst near the umbilical cord. The only reason this is a concern is because it can restrict her growth toward the end or impede the cord and cause problems. Neither of which they foresee with her, but they are going to watch closely in case action is needed.

Jason's work schedule changed again. We just got used to it and now we have a whole new one. I personally think this new one sucks, he will have one weekend per month off. He's in sales, we don't want him off on weekends! Especially since I'm a SAHM (and WAHM)- our weekends are whatever days he's off. But oh well. This is what it is. We will just accept it and take advantage of a weekend get-away on occasion.

It Works is blowing up again and I am so thankful! I have some new Distributors who have joined and I have some new customers. So very excited! I LOVE this business, believe in it 100% and know this is the best adventure my family can take. The friendships that I have made have been AMAZING!! I will talk more about It Works later though! I will update later.

Next weekend will be hell for me...so probably not til February. Next weekend, on the 29th is one year since I learned Joshua had died. I was admitted to the hospital for dilation on the 30th and induced and delivered Joshua on the 31st. I know I am going to be a mess and I know I won't be able to talk about it before, but I will want to talk about it after. Talking helps me.

xoxo - Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment